Atlantic Fleet is a turn-based strategic and vital reenactment of the Battle of the Atlantic amid World War II.
Take summon of surface boats, submarines and also transporter and land based flying machine in a savage battle for control of the transportation paths.
“Atlantic Fleet is likely the round of the year.”
– Owen Faraday, pockettactics.com
*** 512MB RAM RECOMMENDED ***
– No In Apps/Advertising. No Pay-to-Progress. One Price = Full Game
– Stunning full 3D illustrations and conditions, including submerged
– Unique mix of profound key arranging joined with brisk strategic choices
– Play as the Royal Navy and her partners or Kriegsmarine (German naval force)
– Up to 10 versus 10 dispatches in battle
– 3 Game Modes:
1) Single Battle Editor with 30 Historical Missions for independent battle
2) Campaign of 50 missions for each group
3) Full Dynamic Campaign from 1939 to 1945
– Individually spared amusements for each crusade and group
– Multiplayer Hotseat for Single Battles
– Sink ships with practical lightness material science, not with hit-point bars!
– Target particular ship subsystems to sink or disabled person the foe
– Destructible boats, subsystems and visual harm to ships
– 60 chronicled transport classes speaking to more than 630 boats and 350 submarines
– 13 playable flying machine
– Submarine fighting, wolf packs and guards
– Carrier operations and land-based air strikes